Precision Machining Valve Accessories
Precision Machined Custom Valve Parts
Precision Machining Valve Accessories We Produce:
Part Names: Seat Ring, Piston, Stem, Ball, Spacer, Bonnet Nut, Screw Housing, Lock Ring, Stop Plate, Drive Pin, shaft, Lock Plate, Handle, Lever, etc.
Flow Way Size: 1/2”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 3/4”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 3”, 4”, 6”, 8”, 10”, 12”
Pressure Class: #150, #300, #600, #900, #1500, #5000, #7500
Our Machining Capability:
Raw Materials: Castings, Forgings, Bar Stocks, Steel Plates, Steel Tubes, etc.
Part Weight: 10g~500Kgs
Part Size: Around 1M max.
- Stainless Steel – CF3M, CF8M, 304, 316, Dual 316/ 316L
- Carbon Steel – WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, A105, A105N, LF2, Dual LF2/ A105N, ASTM 1018~1029, ASTM A36
- Alloy Steel – A487 4A, 4C, 4D, 4130, 4140
- CNC Lathe & CNC Milling
- Horizontal Machining Center & Vertical Machining Center
- Traditional Lathe
- Vertical Drilling Machine & Radial Drilling Machine
Surface finish (grinding and electro-polish – matt, brush, mirror, etc.)
Surface treatments (acid pickling, passivation, etc.)
Plating (zinc, nickel , hard chrome plating; electro-less nickel plating, etc.)
Coating (zinc phosphating, thermal spraying and MoS2 coating, etc.)
- Oil&Gas Pipeline Operation
- Oil&Gas Transporting and Storing
- Liquid Processing
- Gas Transmission
- MP L/T (Mass Production Lead Time): Raw Material Machining + Surface Treatment (8~10 weeks)
- MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity): depending on design and specifications (to be confirmed)
- MTR (Material Test Report): Mill Certificate + Inspection Report + Others (to be confirmed)
- Shipping Term: FOB
- For specific custom requirements such as special designs, inspection standards or materials, please contact our sales representatives for further details.
- Custom Adapter Plate SS316
- Adapter Ring SS316
- Custom Guide Plug 4140
- Custom Hollow Ball SS304
- Custom Retainer Zinc Phosphate Coated
- Collar Zinc Phosphate Coated
- Lock & Gauge Rings Zinc Phosphate Coated
- Valve Stem Zinc Phosphate Coated
- Valve Piston SS410
- Valve Stem Electroless Nickel Plating
- Gate Valve Stem MoS2 Coating
- Custom Valve Stem Stainless Steel
- Custom Adapter Square Carbon Steel
- Stem Yellow Zinc Plating
- Custom Stamping Part SS316
- Custom Welded Handle Stainless Steel
- Related Products
Our highly experienced team of professional engineers and customer service staffs are committed to excellence and eager to assist customers with the finest quality precision casting valve accessories. Except valve body and cap, Teamco also provides comprehensive custom valve trim (valve internal parts) and accessories according to customer’s requirements. These components include stem, disc, seat, bushing, sleeve, ball, flange, lock plate, shaft, fitting, etc. Casting is one of the major production we produce these valve accessories. Basically we select sand casting or investment casting (lost wax) depending on part sizes. To resist different pressure and temperatures, these parts are designed in different materials, such as stainless steel or carbon steel. The applications include pressure-retaining, parts connection, open or close, fluid control, etc. Teamco puts all details of customer’s applications and requirements into evaluation and come out the most competitive solution beneficial to the customer. We communicate closely with customers because we believe that this determines to quality products and custom services satisfying for the customers. Teamco knows well the industry standards and also the customer requirements.
With a comprehensive portfolio of in-house services and resource integration capability, Teamco is a one-stop shop producer with high engineering support. We produces precision machined metal parts for fluid control or pressure measuring application. These components always require multiple production procedures, such as heat treatments or surface coatings, etc. Items include flowmeter body, conduit adapter, rotor, vane, union, tube sleeves, etc. Stainless Steel is the major material we provide, material grade is based on customer designs. We produce these parts in investment casting or bar stock machining. We also provide sub assembly services for the customer. All our services are customized. We serve customers from various segments include oil&gas, petrochemical, automation, automotive, fluid process and control, etc.
From prototype to full production, Teamco produces custom steel castings for wide variety of applications include oil&gas, machinery, fluid control, automotive, petrochemical, energy, electrical, automation equipment, construction and boat equipment, etc. More than 40% of our steel castings are in stainless steel and its alloy. Stainless Steel has a stable passivation layer that protects it from air and moisture therefore it is resistant to rust, therefore it is a good choice for applications including outdoor or high-temperature, etc. We produce stainless steel castings with the investment casting. According to the design and specification, there are more operations or treatments applied, such as heat treatment, machining or plating, etc. Our Engineering team uses simulation software to optimize the tooling die design. This is an essential stage determines to the casting quality.