From prototype to full production, Teamco produces custom steel castings for wide variety of applications include oil&gas, machinery, fluid control, automotive, petrochemical, energy, electrical, automation equipment, construction and boat equipment, etc. More than 40% of our steel castings are in stainless steel and its alloy. Stainless Steel has a stable passivation layer that protects it from air and moisture therefore it is resistant to rust, therefore it is a good choice for applications including outdoor or high-temperature, etc.
Teamco produces custom steel castings in carbon steels for many industrial applications such as oil&gas, fluid control, petrochemical, energy, electrical, machinery, automotive, automation equipment, etc. More than 55% of our steel castings are in carbon steel and its alloy. Some customer designs require specific operations or treatments, such as heat treatment, grinding, plating or coating, etc. Teamco is capable of providing complete and competitive solutions. We produce carbon steel castings in investment casting or sand casting according to requirements of the customer designs. All our engineering, quality and sales team evaluate how to achieve customer specifications based on manufacturing capability, machining equipment, supply chain resources and long-term material supply, etc.
Teamco produce alloy steel castings according to customer designs when applications require enhanced properties. The alloy steel castings we provide include Inconel X750, B367 GR2 Ti, SKD11, 4140, 4340, A487 4A, Zinc Alloy #3, etc. These castings are used in construction, oil&gas, fire safety, heavy vehicles, power generation equipment, automotive, meter components and other industrial applications. Alloy steel is the steel added to carbon with numerous elements to enhance the properties, such as manganese, nickel, chromium, molybdenum, vanadium, silicon, cobalt, titanium, etc.
- Home Homepage
- About Us Company Profile
Metal Parts Solution Services
- Custom Valve Fittings
- Custom Springs
- Sensor and Transducer Metal Parts
- Custom Industrial Precision Machined Metal Castings
- Custom Precision Machined Valve Parts
- Machined Element Parts and Hardware Components
- Cable Assembly Solution Services
News Event and News
- TEAMCO LAUNCHES NEW SERVICE: CABLE ASSEMBLY SERVICES FOR INDUSTRIAL SEGMENT
- TEAMCO EXECUTES UPDATED COVID-19 POLICIES
- TEAMCO PROVIDES HIGH PRECISION SENSOR METAL PARTS
- VALVE FITTING APPLICATIONS EXPANSION - OIL & GAS TO INDUSTRIAL
- WAVE SPRING IN INCONEL X-750 FITS OIL & GAS APPLICATIONS
- LUNAR NEW YEAR 2021 (Year of the OX) – STAY SAFE DURING COVID-19
- DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC TEAMCO WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN UPCOMING TRADE SHOWS FOR 2020.
- VISIT TEAMCO AT BOOTH: V27, HALL: 98 ~ NEW SHOW DATES: PUMP & VALVES ASIA, AT BITEC, BANGKOK, THAILAND, SEP. 16~18, 2020
- COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) PREPAREDNESS
- LOOKING FOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE IN EUROPE
- VISIT TEAMCO AT VALVE WORLD EXPO AT DÜSSELDORF, GERMANY, DEC. 1~3, 2020
- VISIT TEAMCO AT PUMP & VALVES ASIA, AT BITEC, BANGKOK, THAILAND, JUN. 11~13, 2020
- Case Study Improvement
- Contact Us Send Inquiry