Steel Fluid Control Measuring Parts
Machined Custom Flow Control Components
Stainless Steel is the major material we provide, material grade is based on customer designs. We produce these parts in investment casting or bar stock machining. We also provide sub assembly services for the customer. All our services are customized. We serve customers from various segments include oil&gas, petrochemical, automation, automotive, fluid process and control, etc.
Precision Machining Fluid Control Measuring Parts We Produce:
- Part Names: Flowmeter Body, Conduit Adapter, Rotor, Vane, Bearing Support, Tube Sleeve, Fittings, etc.
- Flow Way Size: 1/2” ~ 4”
- Pressure Class: #150 ~ #2500
Our Machining Capability:
Raw Materials: Castings, Bar Stocks, etc.
Part Weight: 10g~40Kgs
Part Size: 1M max.
- Stainless Steel – CF3M, CF8M, 304, 316, 316/ 316L Dual, Duplex Stainless Steel CD4MCU
- Carbon Steel – WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, 4140
- CNC Lathe & CNC Milling
- Horizontal Machining Center & Vertical Machining Center
- Traditional Lathe
- Vertical Drilling Machine & Radial Drilling Machine
- Oil&Gas Pipeline Operation
- Oil&Gas Transporting and Storing
- Liquid Processing
- Gas Transmission
- L/T (Lead Time for Samples and Mass Production): please confirm with contact sales for the best shipping schedule.
- MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity): depending on design and specifications (to be confirmed)
- MTR (Material Test Report): Mill Certificate + Inspection Report + Others Per Customer’s Requests (to be confirmed)
- Shipping Term: FOB
- For specific custom requirements such as special designs, inspection standards or materials, please contact our sales representatives for further details.
- Custom Flowmeter Body 316/316L
- Custom Flowmeter Body and Adapter
- Meter Part Stainless Steel
- Meter Adapter Stainless Steel
- Custom Meter Part Stainless Steel
- Cartridge CF8M
- Rotors Duplex Stainless Steel CD4MCU
- Custom Flowmeter Parts
- Custom Conduit Union Parts
- Custom Conduit Union Kit Parts
- Stainless Steel Fluid Control Parts
- Tube CF8M
- Casting Sleeves Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Gas Tube
- Various Casting Adapters
- Custom Fluid Control Fittings
- Related Products
With long experiences in achieving customer’s design specifications and quality inspections, Teamco is capable of providing choke valve metal parts compliant to API6A requirements. From raw material resources to the finished metal parts, we are able to provide complete trace data record. These choke valve parts include cage, retainer, seal cartridge and stem driver. We produce these choke valve parts in 17-4PH and duplex, applied with QPQ (Quench Polish Quench) to enhance surface hardness according to application’s requirements. Stable quality and high precision dimensions of these choke valve parts are essential to help being resistant to erosion, high fluid velocity and significant pressure fluctuation. All specifications and inspection standards we follow what customers need.
From prototype to full production, Teamco produces custom steel castings for wide variety of applications include oil&gas, machinery, fluid control, automotive, petrochemical, energy, electrical, automation equipment, construction and boat equipment, etc. More than 40% of our steel castings are in stainless steel and its alloy. Stainless Steel has a stable passivation layer that protects it from air and moisture therefore it is resistant to rust, therefore it is a good choice for applications including outdoor or high-temperature, etc.
We offer comprehensive single-source capability and serve as a one-stop shop, taking customer's designs from concept to completion smoothly. Teamco produces precision machined valve parts in custom specifications used in oil&gas midstream and flow control applications. The parts include stem, ball, piston, seat ring, stop plate, shaft, handle, etc. The raw material types we use include bar stock, steel plate, steel tube, etc. We have professional machining team utilizes innovative CNC machines to fabricate raw material into customer designs. Through communicating with customers to know their applications, we take care of critical dimensions and specific requirements such as surface finish.