COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) PREPAREDNESS2020/03/16 Teamco
Message from Teamco confront crisis of COVID-19
At Teamco, the safety, health and well-being of our employees is always our top priority. In light of the recent novel coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, we are closely monitoring the outbreak and is staying up-to-date with the CDC’s (Taiwan Centers for Disease Control) guidance so have implemented the following precautionary measures:
- Daily check body temperature of every employee and disinfect hands before entering into the company.
- Conduct health condition survey for all employees and their family every day. Once confirmed as with fever, the employee has to go back home for 14-days quarantine. Official certification of diagnosis is needed when coming back work.
- Prohibit all employees travel abroad.
- Wearing masks is obligatory.
- Sterilize our working environment twice a day.
- Prohibit all visitors entering into the office.
- Check body temperature of the incoming truck drivers.
Supply Chain Preventive Actions:
- We’ve surveyed the current preventative actions of our supply base and have established advance deployment to raise the level of epidemic prevention.
- Wear masks and check body temperature daily.
- Control actions applied to all visitors as well.
- We have set up procedures of splitting teams get Work-From-Home Shifts.
- Once have employee contracted, company needs to shut down under governmental regulation; we would initiate the work-from-home plan. Our services would continue.
With further implementation of safety procedures and sterilization throughout the facilities, our business operations continue. Currently we are not experiencing any delays in our supply base. Our Taiwan headquarter, sites in both Thailand and China, are all 100% operational. We understand that as the situation progresses risk of delay or stoppage may exist. To lower the impact, we are expediting productions and recommending customers accept earlier preparation on inventory. We are fully prepared to support your needs.