One of our key applications for the casting capability is the custom marine hardware. Our productions include investment casting, forging, stamping, raw material machining or powder metallurgy, etc. Boat equipment components or marine hardware need to be corrosion-resistant to sun, wind or sea water, so most of these parts we produce are in stainless steel (such as CF8M or 15-5PH, etc.) then treated with electro-polishing or other coatings on surface based on required specifications. Material specifications, heat treatment and surface finishes are factors impact product strength and durability. Teamco has vast experiences in the quality control of every production procedure.
- Home Homepage
- About Teamco Company Profile
- Products Product Category
News Event and News
- VALVE FITTING APPLICATIONS EXPANSION - OIL & GAS TO INDUSTRIAL
- WAVE SPRING IN INCONEL X-750 FITS OIL & GAS APPLICATIONS
- LUNAR NEW YEAR 2021 (Year of the OX) – STAY SAFE DURING COVID-19
- DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC TEAMCO WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN UPCOMING TRADE SHOWS FOR 2020.
- VISIT TEAMCO AT BOOTH: V27, HALL: 98 ~ NEW SHOW DATES: PUMP & VALVES ASIA, AT BITEC, BANGKOK, THAILAND, SEP. 16~18, 2020
- COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) PREPAREDNESS
- LOOKING FOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE IN EUROPE
- VISIT TEAMCO AT VALVE WORLD EXPO AT DÜSSELDORF, GERMANY, DEC. 1~3, 2020
- VISIT TEAMCO AT PUMP & VALVES ASIA, AT BITEC, BANGKOK, THAILAND, JUN. 11~13, 2020
- Case Study Improvement Cases
- Contact Us Send an Inquiry Now